There are different types of lawnmowers out there. And each fit for a particular reason.
The smallest of lawnmowers, self-propellers, are fitting for minimal private yards and nurseries while the greater autonomous ride-on mowers are reasonable for colossal nurseries. And the multi-bunch mowers, pull-behind tractors, are utilized for large areas with grasses, like parks and fairways.
In terms of how they’re powered, they’re classified into gas-filled lawnmowers and electrical lawnmowers.
Let’s investigate the best commercial lawn mower brands out there.
Lawn Mower Brands List
1 Swisher Acquisition
With roots that scope back to 1945, Swisher Acquisition Inc. has broad experience as an open-air power hardware maker. Swisher garden mowers are beautifully designed and have been confided in since the start. Their power gear is American made and they have undergone commercial evaluation to ensure that you can carry out your activity within a short time while creating remarkable work.
- Mowers- Trail cutters, string trimmers, zero-turn, and trail mowers
- Price Range- Their products are as affordable as they are effective; their price range is between $2,000 and $7,000
- Website- https://www.swisherinc.com
Related: Best Mower for 7 Acres
Troy-Bilt, which belongs to MTD, makes and markets self-propelled and push yard mowers, tractors, and zero-turn-range riders. Their engines are made by Briggs and Stratton. Models are sold at Home Depot and autonomous vendors. They all come with visually pleasant designs and leave your lawn looking crisp after work.
- Mowers- zero turn mowers, tractors, self-propelled lawn mowers, and push lawn mowers
- Price Range- They pride themselves on providing the very best of lawnmowers at fair prices. Their range is between $200 and $2,000
- Website- https://www.troybilt.com
The Honda brand is a reputable manufacturing brand with lots of products under its belt. Honda is a conspicuous engine producer that offers an excellent line of yard mowers.
Their garden mowers are known for innovative highlights and are generally available at high prices. They produce gas-powered yard mowers with one of a kind motor systems and plastic and steel decks. Surprisingly, they don’t make electric mowers.
Honda produces some of the most expensive lawnmowers and they’re sold through vendors and online stores.
- Mowers- Mostly non-electric self-propelled mowers
- Price Range- Honda lawn mowers are some of the priciest on the market ranging from $300 to $2,000
- Website- https://global.honda
AriensCo is a hardware organization which has a long history producing snow blowers, lawn tractors, and zero-turn lawn mowers for commercial and top of the line consumer markets.
Presently, AriensCo devotes its endeavors for the private lawn and snow markets using the Ariens brand name and commits its endeavors for the commercial lawn showcase using the Gravely brand name.
- Mowers- Zero-turn mowers, walk-behind mowers, and finishing tools for smoothening lawn surfaces
- Price Range- AriensCo mowers cost between $400 and $7,000
- Website- https://www.ariens.com
Ferris manufactures mowers that feature a multi-patented suspension technology that diminishes the impacts of lopsided terrain and disposes of a shock to the chassis and your body. Their mowers offer next-level cutting execution in an assortment of conditions. Their first-of-its-sort Oil Guard System from Vanguard implies that you spend less on oil and can slice as long as 500 hours before ever requiring an oil change. Ferris is indeed the handy man’s mower brand.
- Mowers- Zero-turn, walk-behind, and stand-on mowers
- Price Range- Ferris lawn mowers cost between $6,000 and $21,000
- Website- https://www.ferrismowers.com
Husqvarna lawn mowers are outfitted with a one-piece cutting deck. Their mowers afford you the opportunity to work steadily with top execution. The company provides a wide range of lawnmowers with unique cutting techniques – some even with four-wheel drive execution. Notwithstanding what challenges you are confronting, you will take care of business with top of the line result.
- Mowers- All available mowers like manual mowers, hover mowers, riding mowers, and self-propelled mowers
- Price Range- Husqvarna mowers cost between $300 and $12,000
- Website- https://www.husqvarna.com
7 Cub Cadet
With regards to lawn tractors, Cub Cadet is setting the pace in engine tech. Cub Cadet utilizes five transmissions that are coordinated effectively to the lawn/garden tractor and what you anticipate that the tractor should do. This brand offers robotic lawnmowers that will afford you the opportunity to rest and or watch while your lawn gets mowed.
- Mowers- Walk-behind and robotic lawnmowers
- Price Range- Cub Cadet mowers are quite affordable. They cost between $300 and $6,000
- Website- https://www.cubcadet.com
8 John Deere
John Deere is regarded as one of America’s most trusted lawn mower brands. They cater to a wide range of lawns in every maintainable land area ranging from sports fields to farms and golf courses.
They are reliable, durable, and user-friendly. John Deere mowers are designed by Deere and Company, an American corporation that produces horticultural, construction, and ranger service hardware. They also produce diesel engines and drivetrains (axles, transmissions, and gearboxes) utilized in overwhelming hardware and lawn care hardware.
In 2019, John Deere ranked 329th in the global manufacturers ranking.
- Mowers- Lawn tractors, residential zero-turn mowers, commercial mowers, golf mowers, and sports turf mowers
- Price Range- John Deere mowers cost between $2,000 and $15,000
- Website- https://www.deere.com
Built and structured with the landowner in mind, Redmax mowers make mowing the lawn swift, productive and satisfying. You’ll embrace the corners and speed over the turf. Above all, you’ll appreciate clean and all-around flawless cuts. Highlighting reliable Kawasaki engines and amazingly sturdy steel decks, these extreme riders are engineered for top execution.
- Mowers- Mostly riding lawn mowers
- Price Range- Redmax costs between $2,000 and $4,000
- Website- https://www.redmax.com
As you set out to get a great commercial lawnmower, the above-listed brands, which have been thoroughly researched and investigated are your best bet. You can find out more about these brands by visiting their respective websites.
Check Out Similar Posts
- Best Mower for 7 Acres
- Best Pressure Washers Under $600
- How Does a Pressure Washer Unloader Valve Work? (Answered)
- Top 3 Types of Lawn Mower Engines
- Ryobi Vs Craftsman Pressure Washer
- Ariens Vs Husqvarna Zero Turn Mowers
- Sutech Stealth 33 Review: Don’t Buy Until You Read This
- How to Make a Homemade Lawn Mower Discharge Chute