OR

LOGIN WITH

Menu

Ads By Skyevibes
A - B Assurance - Skyevibes.com

How To Post New Thread
Breaking News I Am Not Better Than Wizkid - SamKlef Spark Out - [ 180 Views]

’Nonye Ben-Nwankwo and Ademola Olonilua

A while back, it was in the news that music producer, Samklef, was bitter at Wizkid because he refused to acknowledge the part he (Samklef) played in his life.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, Samklef, who is also a singer,  said he is no longer bitter at Wizkid but added that it was impossible for Wizkid to write his story without mentioning his name.

He said, “I am part of Wizkid’s history whether he likes it or not and he cannot write his story without mentioning my name. I have always respected Wizkid’s hustle from day one. He has a strong will. So far so good, we have settled the misunderstanding between us in 2015 after one of my trips from America. We are all busy now, so I am no longer worried about whatever people say because at the end of the day.

The pwince Signature
I am the Seed the Lord has Blessed.....

°^ Accuracy With Intergrity♥

Thanks given by:
Thread Rating:

Share This:
Share This:

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »